Comprehensive health care for children from birth through age 21 including:
- Well child care
- Illness visits
- Developmental, vision and hearing screenings
- School, sports and college physicals
- Nutritional consultations
- ADD, ADHD and behavioral screenings
- Support for breastfeeding mothers
- Case management
Summit Pediatrics features separate well and sick waiting rooms.
Our pediatricians are board certified and undergo continuing medical education. They have privileges in Auburn and Syracuse hospitals and also serve as the physicians for two local school districts.
Neil Ackerman, M.D. FAAP
Chakrapani Irri, M.D. FAAP
Amy DiFabio, M.D., FAAP
Mark Leinwand, PA-C
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 7:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am – 12 noon
13 North Fulton Street Auburn, NY 13021
Ph: 315.255.1171 Fax: 315.252.7801
Medical Services Carriers
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
If eligible, services are available on a sliding fee scale.